Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think this is it!


I think I may be finally done with moving. I've lived in.... 1..3...7 different locations in SL. I only payed for the last 3 :P
As much as I LOVED having a 1/4 of a sim. Paying $6,500L a week is quiet extreme. So now I've dumped that and moved to a little skybox over some family land. They are allowing me 400 prims (which I'm almost positive I've gone over) and Ill pay then $300L a month. A MONTH! God its good to have SL family haha. Even if I don't get to see them very often.

Now my home is not as epic as most peoples in SL. But I think its perfect. City view, a nice little sitting area, a place for my studio and desk, and of course since I AM neko, random food scattered and a cat tree. Can't pass up on the giant food. Who could!

0 comments: