Thursday, April 9, 2009

So check it!

I was in between classes earlier and had to type something up for my upcoming class, I had written a rough draft on teh com but I guess I didn't save it but I was searching through my documents folder anyway. But I found out that some of my SL photos from ages ago were saved in there! Omg! Memories!!


This is my RL friend Jayme, I don't rembmer her AVs name, Me in the back, and Mr.Blonde. We were at the Devils Labaryth. If you haven't been there you should go its awsome.


This is Gracie,Sasara (I hope thats how its spelled), Me, and Mr.Blonde again. See back in the day, when I played on my AdaLore Ares account, I had a small circle of friends. It was us 4, plus.... I belive it was at least 2 or 3 other guys. We all met..... well most of us met at a newbie welcome center. We always went to hang there because it was always full of people. We were a crazy bunch and we had alot of fun and everytime we went somewhere we would cause such a commotion that more people would join in and join in our circle of friends. I had even started a group for us all to get together easier but that groups now a club announcment group basically. Uh good times. I miss some of those people.



Now this pictures amazing. Me and some of the girls in the group were talking about clothes or something and a bunch of the guys were complaining (this was in a club by the way) So we decided to give them a fashion show. We showed them a couple outfits and when we went behind a wall to change we came back out and all the guys had stripped down to thongs and were dancing! Omg! lol It was funny.




These last two pics are just pics of me as AdaLore when me and some of the group went surfing. I just thought they were neat lol. I think I'm gonna golog on as AdaLore now for awhile :)

0 comments: