Monday, April 6, 2009

I got a compliment :)


Yesterday when I was online I got a random IM from a girl... whos name escapes me at this moment I'm certain it started with and A..... I think. But shes on my friends list now so Ill be able to find her but ANYWAY.

I got the random IM from her saying how much she loved my outfit in the Bunny Hop gift. I was so thrilled to hear this, I always basically thought the stuff I made generally sucked. Althou I will admit the outfit I put in there probably is one of our best outfits right now. I really need to make some ads for this new stuff I've made soe we can put it up for sale.

So yea I got to talking with her shes a great girl, she told me how when she does these hunts she ends up deleting most everything which most of us do because alot of people don't put out very good stuff so when she does find something great she makes sure to thank the designer. I think thats a wonderful idea. It certainly made my day and I'm sure other designers would LOVE to get compliments on their work.

More people should do this. I'm going to start too. If I ever actually go through my hunt gifts. I still have massive folders filled with globes and kisses. And those twisted giftboxes are still hogging up inventory space.

But yea, the picture is the outfit I put in the hunt, its called God Save the Queen. Yep. Thats it. Lol, now I'm gonna go search for a new layout for my blog cuz I hate this one, I want something with more personality

0 comments: