Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I went the party

The girl who gave me the compliment, IM's me all the time and the other day sh was kind enough to let me invade her party space with her friends. I didn't chat much cuz I was trying to sort through some things but they were awsome people. And honstly some of the best DJs I've herd in SL. I'll try to edit this post later and put in a SLURL for the place but I'm not gonna log into world right now cuz I hate to go to RL work in.... about a half hour..... I should probably go eat. But yea I went to their party and she and one of her friends were wearing HOOLIGAN outfits and they were all like amazed to be in my presence hahaha. It made me feel pretty awsome I must say. I've always felt that way about designers, if I saw them at the store or at a club I'd feel too shy to go talk to them or enter the store while they were there. Yea, thats just me. I need to get my shit together and put out some new stuff for the store thou.

0 comments: