Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SL Marriage?

Yes my bf proposed to me.......I didnt really know what to say. I mean personally I always thought I'd end up with a vampire guy or possibly a neko..... perferably a vampire. Because then we'd have something in common. A strange love for vampires. And he.... he has a strange love for doctor who. I mean its cool and all. But I think that might be the only outfit he has in all his inventory. He is always Dr. Who.

I even took him to a freebie place and got him some at least decent skin but every time I see him he puts back on the old skin. I mean yea he's such a sweatheart but I can't see myself walking down the aisle with Dr.Who right now. Maybe after we've gotten to know eachother better. I feel like we haven't really talked that much. Advice? Anyone? I'm sure noone reads this but still. *sigh* Maybe I should go to a SL church. They will answer my questions.

0 comments: