Friday, June 20, 2008

Hammer Hunt


SO the mens gift hunt I've been organizing finnally has a set date! I'm so excited. I hope it goes good. If I had any skill in designing anything I would put out some kind of gift for it. Unfortunatly I dont. I finnally figured out how to take textures from SL to my computer so I've been playing with the AS skins. I made myself a neko skin which I actually kinda love. I'll post a pic once I take one. Who knows maybe Ill develop some skins and sell those. Oh and a fabulous pose shop is having a sale, now I normally don't buy poses cuz I usually don't have a need for them but I've been going crazy buying them. In fact, I'm out of money! haha. So I've decided to put some money into SL. Shame on me I know. Oh well. The lovely model in the hammer hunt pic is my friend staceluv. Woot!

0 comments: