Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Outside of Your Window!

With My Radio!!






All of my blog posts are probly going to involve lyrics from the songs I'm listening to at the moment because I woun't be able to think of anything better. So Alicia Chenaux of Ch'Know? blogged a post about Strawberry Singh's plurk about how every thursday we should do a blog post about something we love in SL or RL. It just makes everyones day better to realize that even thou alot of stuff does suck that there's still SOO many reasons to be happy!



SO My Happy Blog post for today will be about my SL Sissys


G and Liane are absoLUTEly AMAZING! They have brought life to my SL and without them I would probably be very very bored most of the time. I mean I would probably stay at home organzing my endless inventory.
I've always herd of people and their big SL families and I've always been jelous of them because I was basically alone in SL and every once in awhile go out with some people.
But then these two changed my world and now I basically can't ever get a moment to myself because they just WON'T allow it! And I LOVE it! My inventorys about to explode but I'd rather lose some stuff in my inventory then ever even THINK about losing these two.

1 comments:

Liane Boomhauer said...

awwww i feel the same about u too hun!