Monday, March 9, 2009

As Days Go By, The Memories Remain....

I'll Wait for YOUUUU!!!!

That title doesn't really have much to do with what I'm talking about but it's the song I'm listening to that song at the moment so yea.
Anyway I've been friends with Gothic for....... Umm...... a Hella long time. And now we are a couple (This is a recent thing, he just officially asked me out a lil bit ago). I'm not so sure this is a good thing. I mean I love it, I really like him and we have lotsa fun together. But I think he's really starting to get pissed off that I don't spend enough time with just him. There are 4 basic things I do on SL.
1> Freebie Hunting
2> Spending time with my friends
3> Try to get hours at sn@tch
4> Do things for my store

And I spend most of my time with my sissys Liane and G. I Loves them LOTS and am usually very bored if they arn't on. But Yea, I ask Gothic to come hang with us and he doesnt talk much and whatnot. I'm gonna try to spend some more time with him but yea, I'm wondering if making this into a relationship instead of a friendship was such a good idea.

Maybe I should just TP to some place quiet and think

1 comments:

Liane Boomhauer said...

awww no saddies! i wuvs u!!!