Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tooth

So awhile ago I had my wisdom teeth removed. Which resulted in never ending pain which got worse and worse and worse, until the dentist finnally realized months later that when I had my wisdom teeth removed they tweeked my other tooth and cut off blood to the nerve in my tooth. So the pain I was feeling was my tooth slowly dieing, which trust me, it hurts. So I had to have a root canal to clean out the nerve and stuff inside my tooth because there was no way to save it. Thank you wisdom teeth removal guy!
Anyway for the last 3 days up too my root canal I didn't sleep because it was too painful, I was litterally crying because it hurt so bad. I couldn't eat, or sleep, or talk. The day after thanksgiving, (yes the day AFTER, which means I didn't get my thanksgiving) I finally got my root canal, which was a pain in the ass, it didnt hurt when they were doing hurt but the mass amounts of meds I was on kicked my ass. I had a temporary filling put in because we couldn't afford to get the actual crown just yet.
Today I went in to get my crown started. I got my tooth chipped down and whatnot, I've got a temporary crown on and in two weeks I can go back and get the real one.
I feel awful right now thou, the nmbing stuff they give you has always kinda made me tired but today that, combined with the wierd casting chemicals, crown cement, and the mass amount of blood I swallowed I feel really sick.
Yuck.

0 comments: