Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009

I'm going to blog more often I've decided. I don't know why, but it just sounds like a good way to pass the time.
Summing up this post:
For new years I had a RL party where a friend of mine who's never drank got wasted, it was entertaining.
SL: I'm now a sn@tch model. I'm amazingly excited. I need to go rack up hours thou, I've been bad about that already.
I've decided I want to do more outings on SL, or join and RP or something because it seems all I do is shop or organize inventory.
I also think it might be fun to find a SLBF. Althou I need to find one who's not all about sex because that doesnt interest me a all. The only reason I want a SLBF is to have someone to go to the romantic places of SL or to dance on the couples daceballs stuff like that. Sadly most SL Guys are all about the sex. lol

0 comments: