Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So..... I guess I got a SL BF now.

My friend Conner would always tell me about this spaceship he had and would terrorize goreans with. He always said I should come see it, so last night I did. Well actually we were with his friend TheDoctor. We were on TheDoctors ship so we flew around and such, they took me to space (no not the popular space park thing a different space which was AMAZINGLY cool in my opinion better then the space park) And TheDoctor had to leave so me being friendly was all like "that sucks, We should hang out again" So he added me and took off.
Later today I logged onto SL to pick up a few freebies then I had to clean HARDCORE. But people started IMing me so I told them I was cleaning and would stay logged on but wouldnt be there most of the time. SO eventually he IMed me and tlaked and eventually he wanted to hangout I told him it would be pointless cuz I wasnt at my computer really. He said I would just have to stand there and look beautiful. I thought that was wierd but TPed anyway then continued to clean. I come back to a message asking me to go out with him. I didnt realy know what to say having met this guy once but he seemed like a nice guy so I said sure. He wanted to link the Partnership deal but I told him thats like SL marriage and we wern't that far yet.
So yea. SL BF. Let's see how this goes.

0 comments: