Monday, May 12, 2008

New Blog


I had a blog once. Got bored with it. Decided I wanted to blod again. Couldnt rember the password I guess lol. So heres a new one. My name is Colorful Sinister. And this is my SecondLife.

This is going to be a pretty random blog, I dont really know why Ive decided to blog. I suppose it was Alicia Chenauxs fault. I read her blog and its always so funny and interesting.
To start out, Know this, I am a manager at the Fetish Fortress, and I have recently decided I need more friends because I basically wait for like 2 people to get online (used to be 3 but she quit sadly) and I want some friends to go exploring with.
SO I am IMing random people all the time now to just start talking to them. Its kinda fun. Sometimes it wierds them out thou and they run away.

0 comments: