Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random



I was gonna get on SL but I have to leave pretty soon so I didnt want to bother when I'd have to be getting off right away. Anyway I tryed to build a skirt. Yeaaaa........ That didnt turn out to well. The flexi showed my ass, it didnt stay in place. BUT! I bet if I kept at it and practiced enough I could eventually get fairly good at it. Maybe I should start with something a bit simpler........ Like...... a shoe or something. They will be crappy shoes but still. Just gotta keep a positive attitude

So my birthdays coming up. Its gonna be a pretty big party surprizingly. Theres gonna be like 50 people packed into my house. Which is amazing.
I'm debating telling my SL friends so we can
maybe have a SL party lol. I doubt it thou. there would be like 4 people there. Liane, Van, Benny, and my hunny Doc.
Maybe I can get one of those cakes people pop out of and convince them each to do it one by one Haha that would be a good SL bday

0 comments: