Sunday, June 13, 2010

BBBC 1

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge is something I've been reading about in other peoples blogs for the past couple years. This year I think I'll try it! Basically I have to post at least once each day for the next week.
Alicia Chenaux of the Ch'know? Blog is offering us people like me who don't blog because I have nothing good to say topics for each day to help us along! Thanks so much for that Alicia!

Today's Topic: Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

Well I've always had a passion for writing in real life, not so much writing about me but I like to write short stories and poems and whatnot, but I've really lost my flair for that too recently. But back when I first joined SL and discovered all the blogs about it, I would read them and think how much fun it must be to do that. That's why I created my blog, its a shame I haven't kept up with it hardly at all.
I'm not entirely sure it has enriched my life so far since I haven't blogged as much as I should. Maybe by the end of this week I will be able to declare that its enriched my life.

0 comments: