Monday, April 6, 2009

Dimond Dogs

March 31st was the Sn@tch fashion show, Dimond Dogs. I was not in it because I have a class tuesday nights. But I did bring my laptop to class to watch my sissy. Liane was in the show and she was great. The show in general was amazing. Hopefully I can be in the next one. The only problem was that the sim crashed due to the mass amounts of people. Sucks for everyone else but kinda rocked for me because right as it crashed I had to close my laptop due to a sudden quiz, then once I got back on the show was just about to start. SO yea, sucks for everyone else, helped me out to not miss anything :)




And I certainly didn't. And since I'm an awful blogger I didn't bother to write down the outfits and whatnot people were wearing. I should know them anyway because I too am a Sn@tch model but I'd hate to spell something wrong and get my ass kicked for it.



But you can't hate me too much for not writing down every little detail about stuff considering I was in class and trying to take notes while watching the show.


Not an easy task I must say. That and all my friends around me are talking to me, asking what the hell I was watching/playing and whatnot.


Maybe some day Ill be able to convince some of them to play with me.


The show ended of course HeZ blowing up the venue, pieces of brick walls flew at all of us and there was fire everywhere. And just when you think there couldn't be anymore chaos, Ivey herself floats down from the heavens to bring light ot the darkness.

Awsome show

0 comments: